As usual my wife wants to know which is the best place to do alot of shopping for herself. We are visiting the below cities. Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL +I 888.260,2909 customer support phone number
- 2 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 3 Which Area in London?
- 4 Milan airport--which one
- 5 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 1st time to Europe
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 15 Paris Apartment
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Getting around Lisbon