Search

Rome hotels

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Jeff

Rome hotels

I'm trying to decide between the following three hotels in Rome - Nazionale a Montecitorio, Hotel Raphael, and Hotel Pantheon. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Arrividerci

Any help here?

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 02:11 AM
mia

We are coming to Rome in 2 weeks, I have a sister living there and she checked out the Raphael for us, (it it where we are staying) and she said it was really nice.She has good taste and we both like the finer things in life.

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 02:15 AM
Tom @ Scala Reale

These are pretty different in style though similarly located. The Nazionale is large, professional and roomy all around. The Pantheon is quite small and although in a perfect location can get a bit noisy. The Raphael I suspect costs quite a bit more than the others, is extremely elegant and "boutique-like" but has the slight defect of small rooms (according to people I know who have stayed there).

Old Mar 27th, 2002, 03:35 AM
JOdy

While I haven't stayed at the Nazionale when we went by it a few weeks ago I stopped in for a brochure. It really looked lovely and so well located , just off Via del Corso, but in a quiet piazza...and the best part it is only steps from Giolitti!!The best gelato in Rome!! We plan on staying there on our next trip.