We are flying to the south of France in April 2012 to see relatives (Marseille or Nice airport). Currently we can get round trips with 2 stops for slightly over $1000.
Will the rates get better, I am not sure when to pull the trigger.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 4 Algarve Town Selection
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 paris to london- day trip
- 7 Browsing Barcelona
- 8 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 16 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 GTG Paris December 2017
- 23 10 Days in Austria
- 24 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok