I am planning a trip for two to Europe, and would like to know the best places to visit/spend time during the month of October/November.
I am planning the trip for about 10-12 days and would like to visit 2-3 cities min.
Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL
- 2 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 5 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 6 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Getting around Lisbon
- 10 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Visit to France
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG