Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Keukenhaf
- 3 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 4 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 5 Sleep at Heathrow
- 6 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 England
- 12 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 13 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 16 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 17 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Once upon a time in Italy
- 21 2 week May trip with kids
- 22 Which Aran Island??
- 23 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg