My mom, sister (23) and I (26) will be in Paris for 10 days (Thurs July 26- Sat Aug 4th) and I don't know if we should get the Navigo Decouverte, the Visite Pass or the Paris Pass. We also need the Museum Pass.
The only trip outside Paris will be Versailles for a day, nothing else.
I went to Paris in 2007 for 21 days and our professor got us a Carte Orange and a Museum Pass both valid for a month. I was expecting to do that but all these passes are either valid for a week or 6 days and then there are more options/passes available now.
I've been reading about this for hours and I'm very confused now. I don't expect you to calculate everything for me but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia