I will be traveling this coming June to Europe with two of my friends after our college graduation. We will be going to Rome, Florence, Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Barcelona. I've been doing a lot of research but I wanted to hear from people that have had good experiences at hostels in these cities. I'm concerned with the location of the hostels, safety, and comfort. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Greatest place for dreaming
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 15 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help