We will be in London for a week in mid- March and we really want to do a day trip either by ferry or train out of England to somewhere beautiful and historic place. We want to leave very early in the morning and come back late at night. We will have two kids, age 13 and 16 and they are easy to travel with. Please share your suggestion. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG 1800 681 7208 INSTALLATION RENEWAL AVG TEC*H SUP0RT CARE 24/7
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 5 Netherlands- Texel
- 6 9 day trip to France
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 9 Keukenhaf
- 10 England
- 11 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 12 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 13 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 14 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 15 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 19 Once upon a time in Italy
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 23 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 24 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
best day trip from London to Mont St Michel, Rouen, Paris or Brugges?