I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna