Reload this Page >

Best Cities to visit between Madrid and Morocco

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20th, 1998, 11:53 AM
Sarah

I am planning an 11 day trip at the end of December, beginning of January to Madrid, Morocco and everything worth seeing in between. Which cities and sites are a must? Any hotel recommendations? How many days should I plan for Spain and how many for Morocco? Please help......

Old Aug 20th, 1998, 12:21 PM
Nils

I highly recommend Ronda. Nils <BR>

Old Aug 20th, 1998, 12:28 PM
kris

Hi Sarah! I'm headed for the same route the first two weeks of September-Madrid, Seville, Cordoba and Costa del Sol with a day trip to Morocco so if you want I can email you when I get back and let you know what I thought. The advice I've received so far is to definitely hit Toledo when I'm near Madrid, Granada to see Allhambra, and someone suggested Ronda when I'm in Costa del Sol. They've also suggested that I go with a group or tour to Tangiers, Morocco. <BR>

Old Aug 21st, 1998, 08:48 AM
Joe

Toledo is a must. Be prepared for a crowd, everyone knows about it and it's only ~1 hour South

Old Aug 22nd, 1998, 09:41 AM
amy

I lived a year and a half in madrid and did a fair amount of traveling through spain. it's a great place to travel... <BR> <BR>toledo, granada and sevilla are must sees if you have time. toledo is just a day trip from madrid - don't worry about the crowds - <BR> <BR>granada is fantastic don't miss it. <BR>sevilla, if you can spare the time - you'll need at least a couple of days is great too. if i were you i would skip the coast - especially at that time of the year.