I have been trying for the last two weeks to book a Barcelona hotel. This will be the hotel we use prior to our Disney cruise of the Mediterranean and so we will be in Barcelona for two days. Basically I would like the advice of the seasoned Travelers on this board as to which hotel and which location would be most appropriate for our family.
I'm looking for a 3 to 4 star hotel with an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to relax as well as easy access to a hop on hop off bus for a quick tour of the city. I foresee spending one day at the beach in order to rest prior to our cruise and as such I would like something with easy beach access.
By the way, I hear the beach is full of rocks is that true?. Thank you all very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 8 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 11 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Budget trip
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 18 Algarve Town Selection
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Browsing Barcelona
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19