I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 4 Help with Venice Trip?
- 5 Dubrovnik
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 9 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 10 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg