I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skype Supp0rt ☎Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL ☎24*7
- 2 Once upon a time in Italy
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 5 9 day trip to France
- 6 Which Aran Island??
- 7 Sleep at Heathrow
- 8 Keukenhaf
- 9 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 10 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 11 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 16 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 17 Rail vs. Plane
- 18 Arezzo - how much time?
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 Where to See Flamenco
- 21 Netherlands- Texel
- 22 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!