Which area in Paris would you recommend for staying to get a good feel of the city for a first time visitor and also be easily able to get to Gare De Nord Station and the main attractions in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 2 Dubrovnik
- 3 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Norte Dame light show!
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 15 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 10 Days in Austria
- 18 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 19 Greece in end October
- 20 Champagne Tours
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 Le Marche Research Help