We are planning to stay in Malaga for a week at the end of July. We have a young family, so although we'd like to be central, I am concerned about noise levels as pointed out by many reviewers (around Plaza de la Merced area). Any advice on where to stay so that we are close to good restaurants etc but perhaps a little quieter? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Poland--where else to go
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 5 days in Andalusia
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 South of France
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia