Our family has decided to pursue a guided tour this summer for our first trip to Europe.
Are there any particular tour companies that you would recommend such as Globus, Cosmos, Trafalgar, Rick Steves, etc.?
Is there really a difference between a "discount" tour and a first class or other tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MS OFFICE 2010 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT MS OFFICE 2010 Tec*h
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 4 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 5 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 13 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 14 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 15 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 16 Best Greek Island
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 24 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 25 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018