We are planning our honeymoon to Italy from Los Angeles and were wondering what airlines you recommend that are budget-friendly but comfortable? We will most likely be traveling ECONOMY, so I know that's not the most comfy to start off, but your suggestions are very appreciated since I know it will be a long flight.
What do you think of Air Italia, Delta, or Swiss?
Which airline has the most Economy leg room, and Is it a better experience to travel Air Italia since we are going to Italy? I have usually used the airline of the country we are going to when traveling, because it's fun, but what do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 2 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 3 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Norte Dame light show!
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 13 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 14 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 15 10 Days in Austria
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Greece in end October
- 19 Champagne Tours
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods
Best Airline to Italy from the US - Air Italia, Delta, or another?