We are thinking of taking the Bernina Express in March starting from Chur. We will arrive into Zurich the night before at about 10:30 in the night, so it is a little too late to take a train closer to Chur. There is a train from Zurich HB arriving into Chur at 8:43 a.m. I know Swiss trains are usually extremely good with time; however, are we taking to great a chance with this train? The train before this arrives into Chur at 7:45 a.m., requiring an even earlier departure, and a long wait in Chur.
I welcome any suggestions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Dubrovnik
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 7 Family vacation
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 14 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 which language school in Italy?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Driving
- 19 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Budget trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
Bernina Express from Chur at 8:58 a.m. What time to leave Zurich on train?