I've been working for weeks on cities to visit... originally I was thinking a city in Poland, but I think ive decided it might be easier to go to vienna from berlin (1 hr flight on airberlin and super cheap!) and work my way back up by bus/train...
I already bought my flight (in & out of Berlin)
here's what im thinking:
Days of the Trip: August 17-31st, 2013
17-20 BERLIN (Arrive @ Tegal 13:00hrs) - 3 1/2 Days
21-24- VIENNA (Morning Flight to Vienna ) 3 1/2 Days
25-27- PRAGUE (bus Westbus 4hrs, arrive @ noon) 2 1/2 Days
28-30-BERLIN (Train Prague - Berlin 4.4hrs) 2 1/2 Days
31st- Leave - morning flight back to the U.S.
Any Help and thoughts on moving things around, etc, logistics will be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 3 Wierd Europe map
- 4 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 9 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 12 Transportation in Brittany
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 18 Milan airport--which one
- 19 Which Area in London?
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Visit to France
- 22 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 family trip to Germany and more
Berlin, Vienna, Prague- and back to Berlin...help with Logistics Please