I'm looking at buying a train ticket from Berlin to Prague via Dresden for 30th April. I've got the ticketing process all figured out but I'm just wondering about the first class vs second class choice. If I book first class will that apply for both legs of the journey i.e Berlin to Dresden AND Dresden to Prague, or will it terminate on the Dresden to Prague trip? I may seem like a silly question, but I've been on so many forums lately that I vaguely remember reading something along these lines so I just want to check before I go spend extra money on the first class ticket if it doesn't cover the whole journey.
Suggestions much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h AJ
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Trains - website?
- 6 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 11 family trip to Germany and more
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help