Considering a trip next October with hubby to Berlin. We've both been to Berlin before (4 years ago) and loved it. We stayed on Kufferdamm strasse the last time in Concorde hotel which was way cheaper back then. I am wondering if there is an area that is livelier at night where there are restaurants and cafes open till late and which is nice to walk around.
Access to shopping is a plus but not a must. We are looking for a 4-5 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 2 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 5 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 9 Dublin to Donegal
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 13 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 14 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 17 New Years in France
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Easter Week in Italy
- 24 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 25 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base