My friends and I are traveling to Berlin later this month for only 4 days, 3 nights and the 4th day we are leaving very early in the morning, so really only like 3 days. These are some of the things we are interested in seeing: Unter Den Linten, Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, and the Brandenberg gate. We are staying in the Mitte area. I am wondering in what order we should do things, like what things are near each other to do in the same day? I'm sure there are also other touristy things we should see that I have left out of the list, and I would appreciate any other recommendations. We are not, however, interested in any museums (time constraint) or any Holocaust/WWII sites (recently visited Israel and Poland).
Thank you so much in advance!
Also, if you can recommend any restaurants, we would appreciate it, we have a reservation at Unsicht Bar one night, but no plans for the others. And if you can give any opinions on Riva Bar or Saphire Bar!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 8 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 9 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 12 Easter Week in Italy
- 13 Moscow Hotels
- 14 Rome Hotel
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Getting around Lisbon
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)