My sister and I are going to Berlin and Budapest from 3/21 to 3/30. We get in to Berlin on Saturday afternoon on 3/22, and fly back from Budapest on Sunday morning 3/30. In-bound & out-bound flights booked, just need to book the flight from Berlin to Budapest.
Question would be how to split time between the two cities.
3/21 On plane from NYC
3/22 Land in afternoon in Berlin
3/26 Berlin for some part of the day, and then fly to Budapest
3/30 Fly back in the morning to NYC
Another question is which area to stay in while in Budapest. Our hotel in Berlin is set. For context, we are two girls (late20s/early30s). Any suggestions?
Thanks again everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt sbaba!
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 20 beware of robbed in Milan
- 21 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 22 Which Area in London?
- 23 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 24 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG