In June I will be traveling to Norway for a cruise. I'm currently researching activities to do in each port but am torn/stuck on what to do in Bergen. I've heard that it's one of Norway's and even Europe's prettiest cities and I've definitely found a lot of stuff that piques my interest there (Grieg's house, Mount Fløien, walk the medieval waterfront). But one of the cruise's port excursions features the Flam railway (along with plenty of other stops along the way). My hesitancy with the Flam excursion is that it's an all day affair so there would obviously be no time to explore Bergen. I've never been to Norway before and I have no doubt that all of it is beautiful and spectacular, I just don't want to feel like I missed out on a once in a lifetime outing (riding the railway). Both my h and I love scenic train rides (the train to Machu Picchu was a highlight of our trip to Peru last year) and know we'd love the Flam one too.
Any thoughts or opinions on this very first world problem would be most appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 안전한 놀이터 찾는법 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 3 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 10 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Driving
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 25 5 days in Andalusia