My wife and I are travelling to Germany for 16 days and 5 of those days will be based out of Munich.
Is a day trip to Berchtesgaden & Salzburg doable in the same day from Munich:
----Using public transport (train/bus)?
----Using a car?
In Berchtesgaden we want to see: Koenigssee, Mount Jenner
In Salzburg we want to see the old town and do a self guided tour.
We're willing to start early and end late but are wondering if this is even feasible?
Ean & Ashley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT ak47baba!
- 2 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 9 Spain in 2018
- 10 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 11 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 12 Rome Hotel
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 15 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 16 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 22 Rent in Rome
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal