Late next month I'll be taking trains from Trois-Ponts to Amsterdam on a Saturday morning.
Is there a major benefit to booking ahead on this route?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal