Bellagio to cernobbia

Feb 27th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Original Poster

Bellagio to cernobbia

I plan to go to lake como in September. Have tried to find out about boats to and from cernobbio. The latest I have found so far says every boat from bellagio to como stops in cernobbio (not hydrofoils though). Is this correct? I really want to stay at villa d este but am considering staying a couple of nights in bellagio as it seems boat service is more convenient there. We could spend two nights in bellagio and tour around the lakes and then go to villa d este and just enjoy that . Please give me your ideas about this. Also comment on your favorite villas and gardens. Villa Carlotta is on my list for sure. Thanks for any input
Happy travels!
Feb 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM

As far as I remember only the boats that make a loop in mid lake stop in Cernobbio. There are some boats that only go among Bellagio, Menaggio, Varenna.

You can check the schedule. Only winter schedules are available now; the summer schedules will be available later in the year but you can get an idea of how the ferries work.

The TI at the Bellagio passenger ferry dock has paper schedules for the ferries and stops.

http://www.navigazionelaghi.it/eng/c_tariffe.asp
Feb 28th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Original Poster

Is September in the summer scheduling

Search this Thread