we are spending a week in the Lake Como area in September next year. Am planning to do a bit of looking around, do the Bernina Express from Tirano, day trip into Milan etc.
Vrenna is perhaps a bit easier as it is on the train line, but is it worth the extra effort to stay in Bellagio?
We are planning on getting an apartment, and their seems to be a fair bit more choice in Bellagio.
Also - do we need to hire a car? or is the public transport pretty good?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 6 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 tinnitus
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia