Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Bellagio - Hotel Du Lac & Hotel Florence - Help - I need their most recent e-mail addresses

Bellagio - Hotel Du Lac & Hotel Florence - Help - I need their most recent e-mail addresses

Apr 6th, 1999, 04:34 PM
Ingrid

I recently tried to email the above hotels and the mail was returned saying that they were "unknown" users. I got the email addresses out of Karen Brown's book and Rick Steves' book. Their websites are also not working. Does anyone have a more current email/website address for them? Thanks for the help!

Apr 6th, 1999, 06:36 PM
Maggie

I used the Karen Brown address for the Hotel Florence and eventually got a reply (probably three weeks later). I never got the "unknown" message. Anyway, when they responded they only had rooms available with no view ( for several days in May.) I did a search on this site and some others and we're ending up at the Hotel Belvedere---supposed to be up high and have a great view. Try doing a search on this site. Good Luck---Bellagio sounds great.

Apr 7th, 1999, 08:48 AM
Paul J

Hi Ingrid: We stayed at the Hotel Du Lac last October. Very enjoyable!! The following information is from a piece of their stationery that I picked up at that time.
Tel # 39/31/9500320
Fax # 39/31/951624
email: [email protected]

internet: http://www.fromitaly.it/Bellagio/H3/
DULAC
We made our reservations via email without problem. Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay......Paul J

Apr 8th, 1999, 01:29 AM
Ingrid

Thank you for your help. I'm pretty sure I can't get to their web sites because the Bellagio home page "Hotel Search" page is under construction. Darn - what bad timing. As for the email addresses, they keep coming back to me as undeliverable.

Maggie, the Hotel Belvedere responded to my inquiry and it looks like we might end of there too! When in May are you going? If you have the time, maybe you could post a little about your experience to this forum. Or if it wouldn't be any trouble, could you email me a quick note about your stay the Belvedere?

Paul, thanks again for your help. I won't give up on trying to reach them!
Warmest Aloha from Hawaii

Apr 8th, 1999, 06:11 AM
Maggie

Hi Ingrid,
we'll be at the Belvedere May 4 and 5 but won't be home til May 15. I'll post something for you then but it may be too late. My sense is that Bellagio is so beautiful that you can't help but enjoy yourself. We're planning to take a boat trip around the lake--possibly to Como for an afternoon. Also, do a search on this site for Bellagio---I know others have also sent in good info. Last----although i think the Belvedere sounds good, you can always try calling the other hotels. Godd Luck