I'm a poor 22 years old student who bought a ticket to Belgium. I usually read a lot about the places I'm going to visit and plan the general aspects of my trip, but this one I don't have enough time and I don't know almost nothing about Belgium and Netherlands travel.
I'm arriving in Brussels on 15th of May, morning, and I plan to travel back to London on May 23, probably from Eindhoven(Ryan Air), but I haven't booked the return flight yet.
Basically I would like to visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam. What else to include? Do I have enough time? (Ghent? Utrecht?)
I plan to stay at hostels, and I usually do 1/3 museums, 1/3 city sights and 1/3 local food (food that local people really eat, not expensive tourist traps restaurant), in case of Belgium also craft beers. I'm most interested in city architecture/history, culture and food. No shopping, no clubs and no places that people go just to take a picture in front of, if you know what I mean...
So I ask your help trying to put this itinerary altogether passing through the right cities, keeping the lowest cost as possible (train?bus?).
Thanks in advance!
P.S. Sorry for any mistakes, it's my first post, and for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 2 Aol 1800:570:1233 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47PaPa!
- 3 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 12 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 16 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 17 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 19 Transportation in Brittany
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Trains - website?
- 23 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 24 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 25 Trenitalia - lost and found