I will be in Belgium for business from August 1st., and I will be free for myself from next Saturday to Wednesday, please help me and share your experiences
I have been in Belgium before and seen Antwerp many times, Ghent a full complete day and Brussels in quick glances.
I want to visit Bruges definitely this time but I am not sure about 5 days there, i was wondering whether to stay 2 nights and again go to Brussels and Antwerp to see what I've missed (which can be many) or to go to another near country.
by far I have also seen :
1- Paris 2- Frankfurt 3- Heidelberg 4-Luxembourg 5- Amsterdam 6- Vienna
but not thoroughly, I have seen them in a 1-day or max 2.
there are some cities in my mind: Rotterdam, Vianden, Koln, Are they worth to go alone?
what's your opinion guys? by the way my credit card expires this month and I can't reserve hotels for August, should I go there and hope there are suitable hotels available and pay cash or to book a room and pay it from here (non-refundable way I mean).
Oh god I really dunno what to do!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna