First time poster. I'm organizing a trip to Europe with a friend this summer. We want to do like 10 days, my friend is Dutch and has family in Amsterdam so the only certainty is we will be visiting there. Maybe something like Paris-Germany-Amsterdam.
Does anyone know any good guides for cheap travel? Is Euro rail the best travel method for continental Europe or is air travel comparable?
Of course it depends on which cities we visit, but would USD1,300 be enough for food, hostels and travel within Europe?
Any advice is greatly, greatly appreciated. Many Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Iceland driving in March
- 8 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 ICELAND in February
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 10 days in Portugal
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland