Reload this Page >

Beautiful , thin, young people are treated better...in Europe

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 12:50 PM
catwalk

When travelling if you are beautiful, thin, well-dressed, and young you will have less problems when travelling in Europe and around the world. Doors wil open up, you will get better service at Hotels, Airlines, taxis, people will not try to steal from you, and the locals will embrace you... <BR>If you are ugly and fat, you will have not have such a good time...people will not treat you very well...

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 12:55 PM
curious

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 12:59 PM
another

Good question, curious! <BR> <BR>It looks as if... otherwise, how would catwalk know?

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:02 PM
CoorsLight

What do you mean Catwalk, that Americans are ugly and that Europeans and that shallow?

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:04 PM
hmmmm

This attitude is hardly exclusive to Europe!

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:04 PM
ifitlookslikea

*sigh* <BR>I can't wait for high school to be in session again....

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:05 PM
Troll Police

Troll!

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:17 PM
catwalk

You Troll haters: <BR>You are angry because you know it is true, because you are ugly, fat and old, and only stick to turist areas, and people laugh at you as you sip your coffee in Paris pretending to be European...pretending to fit in...pretending to be an intellectual...posing and laughing at other turists who do not pretend they are something they are not

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:20 PM
J

Well duh, like this is news? This is life.

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:25 PM
ifitlookslikea

catwalk: <BR>Before you try to flaunt your superiority that lies only in your teenaged imagination, learn to spell. It defeats your attempt when you misspell simple English words.

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:27 PM
TBH

....and this is news???

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:27 PM
hahaha

Being an intellectual poser, it pains me to quote Judge Judy, but she put it best: beauty fades, dumb is forever

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:34 PM
Mary

What is your problem? I'm not fat, but I'm not thin either, not young, call me middle aged, and when I travel I use a cane for a jacked up knee and dress for comfort, and can truthfully say that people are so nice and considerate everywhere we've been (even Paris)that I believe that even if what you say is true, Europeans must have great respect for their elders, thats what you'd think of me. And I get treated great wherever I go. I can't tell if you're bitter or just hateful. Whatever, do yourself a favor and stay away from us not thin young and welldressed tourists.

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:40 PM
anon

It's a cruel world Catwalk. <BR> <BR>Remember though - beauty can be a burden. <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 01:58 PM
a regular

I am none of the above and have always been treated pretty decent in Europe. You must be confused and may be referring to your own standards.....

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 02:01 PM
x

Catwalk, <BR> <BR>Those fellas who are being so decent to you because you are young, thin and beautiful? They just want to screw you. Sorry to have to shatter your world.

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 02:12 PM
hereshegoesagain

HI LSK, dont' you ever get bored?

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 02:29 PM
hehe

We older, I mean senior, I mean elderly, I mean distinguished individuals who are a bit heavy, I mean broad, I mean chubby, call the people catwalk is referring to as "Flockharts".

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 02:37 PM
curious

Hehe, <BR>what exactly is a "Flockhart", is you can elaborate a little bit...Sorry for my ignorance...

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 02:43 PM
Calista, you know

I am extremely perturbed at this misuse of my name. <BR> <BR>And I am even MORE perturbed that someone didnt get the reference! <BR> <BR>Now back to fixing my spaghetto dinner. Do some people actually eat more than one of these things? <BR> <BR>Love, <BR> <BR>Allie <BR>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -