Next week, when I'm taking my usual holiday in Puglia, I'm meeting up with my sister-in-law and her family who are attending a wedding in Lecce.
They have expressed a wish to go to a beach for the day and whereas I'm very familiar with beaches in the Ostuni area, I know nothing about the beaches near Lecce. I'll be driving down for the day to meet up with her in Lecce, where they are staying, and don't really want to go to any beaches further south as we will already have travelled far enough for a day trip, which means the Otranto area is a bit too far for us. Are there any really nice beaches nearer to Lecce, on the Adriatic coast?
As an alternative, any nice hotel pools open to outside visitors might be an option.
All suggestions gratefully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.