I am looking for some suggestions for beaches in the Abruzzo area in Italy. I will be staying near Pescara for 3 days and was hoping to drive to some beach in that area.
I am not looking for crowded beach, I am interested in something more wild, remote.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP online + 18OO-68I-72O8 $ installation renewal CONTACT [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 paris to london- day trip
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 15 Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy