Our trip to Tuscany is taking shape. We would like to spend the last two days resting, ideally in a town with a beach, good restaurants, some historical sites and churches - and somewhere between Siena and Rome, ideally closer to Rome than to Siena.
Any thoughts? What is Orbetello like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester hotels
- 2 Moscow Hotels
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 7 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Packing Champagne
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?