My question concerns a day trip from Caen. We'll be arriving in Caen from Paris at 11am on a Wednesday. We plan on renting a car and driving as long as daylight holds, and then spending the night in Bayeux. Thursday we plan to drive to Honfleur and Etretat, Friday is a DDay tour, and Saturday we leave. All 3 nights in Bayeux, and somewhere in there we'll see the tapestry, cathedral and other Bayeux sites. My question is, what is a reasonable drive to plan for Wednesday. Assuming we set out by 11:30am, would it be too rushed to visit Beuvron-en-Auge, Pont Leveque, Pierrefitte-en-Auge and Cormeiiles? Or is this too ambitious? Also, are there any towns/villages in the area that we should make a point of visiting? The places I mention are only a few what I know are in the area... Any advice/input would be greatly appreciated. We'll be gone 6 weeks, including 3 weeks in Paris, and I'm so looking forward ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help