I just arrived in Thessaloniki and I am looking for a place where I could play basketball, either pick up or full on games if I can.
I am staying here until Sunday, so that leaves me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday to play.
I went to a court on the corner of Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou and Edison. It looked like an elementary school. I walked in to take some pictures and a lady screemed at me to get out. I guess I am not aloud there.
I am staying in the Rotonto area so any court within 25-30min walking distance would be great. I don't have a basketball so it would be best if I can just show up where people often plays. Can I just do that here?
I am not against buying my own ball somewhere either. There seems to be a very popular basketball culture in Greece. I would love to play here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 8 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches