I am trying to play basketball in as many countries as possible and I am also recording a video. I saw there are a lot of basketball courts in London, UK on this website: http://www.courtsoftheworld.com/United-Kingdom/London
but it is hard for a non-local to know where are the best basketball court. Where I have the best chance of showing up and join a pick up game. I am lucky, it is very sunny today and if I'm lucky, the weather should persist until tomorrow. London is so big and I don't know the city very well so running through the city like a chicken with its head cut off would waste a lot of time.
Would you know which basketball court will most likely have the most people showing up? Also, do you think people would play around 6-7PM on a Sunday evening if the weather is beautiful?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 3 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 4 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 8 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 9 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 The World's Greatest Churches
- 12 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 13 10 days in europe
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 16 Trans Siberian Train
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 21 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 24 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 25 Greece during Easter week or August