Due to the storm, we are unable to return home, all flights are cancelled and the next flight we can get on is on Saturday.... We need to now scramble and figure out where to go and what to do. We are in Rome looking to head South - Bari & Sorrento.
We are looking to go to Bari for 3 days, and then Sorrento.
Can anyone offer advice/suggestions as to where to stay? We'd like to stay in a nice place, without breaking the bank since we were not prepared to stay extra 5 days in Italy, budget wise.......(requirements: free room/hotel wifi, free parking (since we are driving), and a fitness center would be nice as well)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 2 10 Days in Austria
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Christmas Markets 2017
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 20 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 paris to london- day trip
- 23 10 days in europe
- 24 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 25 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!