Looking for some great advice. First time to Europe but have travelled many places around the globe.
The details: solo traveller, late 20's male. Loves food, beaches, sightseeing, and hiking. Not a huge museum buff but want to see the 'musts'.
Mid November. 10 days for Barcelona and San Sebastián area combined. Would like to include Bilbao, Bayonne/ Biarritz, and maybe Girona.
Using "open jaw" flights, my first destination will depend on price of flights. Thinking of taking the train to the next "area" vs flying.
I know either (or both) Asador Etxebarri and Mugaritz are musts in SB. Wanted to add that the budget is on the low to medium end but a few splurges are a must...
Can I please get some recommendations for casual/awesome places to eat in a bar/pintxo or other setting that is good for solo travelers? Fun beach towns to visit? Must see?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 6 land vs river cruise
- 7 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 8 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary