We"re doing our first trip to Spain next May and have a total of 9 days. After that we"re off to Rome for 5 days before returning home.
We are in early thirties, enjoy getting a feel of the places we visit, taking strolls, food and a bit of nightlife, and have only recently started to enjoy history and museums.
We really wish to spend a few nights in Barcelona, Ronda (at least A night) and Seville.
Our rough plan at the minute is to start with Barcelona, stay 4 nights before flying to Granada for the Alhambra, pick up rental car and drive to Ronda the next day, stay a night in Ronda before driving through some white towns to Seville the following day and dropping the car before we check into our hotel. Stay at Seville for 3 days and then fly to Rome.
The other alternative is to fly to malaga, drive straight to Ronda/ stay the night and stay 4 nights in Seville, doing a day trip to either Cordoba or Cadiz. That saves the hassle of checking into 3 hotels on 3 consecutive days.
Now we"d definitely want a taste of the moorish architecture so very keen to Alhambra and if not, make up somewhat by doing a half day trip to Cordoba, if we go ahead with the second alternative.
We would be on a budget though not sure that should be a factor in this particular decision..
Thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL I8OO:57O:I233 INSTALLATION CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7...
- 2 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 3 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 4 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 5 Scotland ideas
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Tips for first trip to UK
- 9 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 18 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 22 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 23 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens