Thanks in advance for any advice...
We will be traveling to Barcelona end of March with a one-year-old and a 3.5-year-old. We will be taking a cab from the airport to the apt. where we are staying, and after that, will take subway for sightseeing. Then cab back to airport. I have read a bit about carseats in Europe and assume we need them (?). Has anyone taken babies to Spain and tried to install a carseat in a cab? Will this be procedure for the cabbie or will we be the neurotic tourists? Would love your input.... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 4 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 5 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 6 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 7 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 8 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 19 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 A very important question regarding pronunciation