Me and my dad are taking a trip to Barcelona in May and spending 6 nights in the El Born area in a rented apartment. I was just wondering if anybody had any advice on good tours, restaurants, nightlife, places you have to see, beaches or even day trips that are easy to take.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia