I recently booked flights to Barcelona with Ryanair, I realised that we actually landed in Girona and briefly researched this, most websites said that there was always transport via the Barcelona bus to and from the airport, so I didn't worry and went ahead and booked.
Now I look into it more I have found various timetables for this bus and given the face that our flight home is at 6.25am on a Sunday I cannot find any information to say that there actually is one available to get us to the airport early enough for our flight home.
I;m seriously stressed and starting to go blind from staring at the computer trying to resolve this, has anyone been and had an early Sunday flight back? Are there actually busses or am I basically screwed?
I would really appreciate some help from a reliable and concrete source, I've searched the Barcelona Bus website and the Sagales website, and it looks like both only have later busses on a sunday! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By बाबा☎!
- 2 Netherlands- Texel
- 3 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 4 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 5 Keukenhaf
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 8 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 9 9 day trip to France
- 10 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 2 week May trip with kids
- 16 Which Aran Island??
- 17 Sleep at Heathrow
- 18 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 21 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 22 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Arezzo - how much time?
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary