We are travelling from Paris to Provence. Spending a week close to Aix en Provence, THen travelling on to Spain.
We hoped to drive but looks like a rental car will cost a fortune to cross borders. Is there an easy way to drive to the border then train? Or is it better to just hop on the train from Aix?
Also we would like to spend a week in Barcelona or area (Any recommendations for areas) At this point will be myself,husband,daughter (7) and Mom.
Then moving onto somewhere preferably a small town or ideally some countryside.
My mom is remaining alone for a month after we leave. She wants somewhere quiet, with places to hike, Markets to stroll and bike riding/walking areas. She loves the idea of renting a home with property. Where would you recommend? Hopefully not to far from Barcelona as I will be travelling back to there with my daughter to fly out a week later while she stays on.
Lastly I saw on another thread Top Rural was suggested as a site, It looks great but is there a way to view it in English? Im finding it hard to see, but those are the types of accomidation she would love.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Is my pup's dog food poisoning your ecosystem?
- 4 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 9 2 week May trip with kids
- 10 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 11 New Years in France
- 12 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 13 Barcelona tour option help please
- 14 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 18 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 25 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris