I will be arriving in Barcelona at around midnight on April 24 on a business trip for 3 days and have the following queries:
1) I understand that one can travel with a T10 card on both metro and bus within a period of 75 mins and that will be considered as 1 'journey'. Is this correct?
2) Can i buy the T10 card at the airport at midnight, so that i can it on the NitBus 17?
3) I will be busy with work from around 9 am to 6 pm on all 3 days, and have to catch a flight to Geneva April 26 evening. Considering the very little time i have to roam around the city, need help with sightseeing options available late evening or early morning. I've read that the magic fountains are closed from Monday to Wednesday, which means i'll unfortunately miss out on those.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~888~406:4114 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 YAHOO & Email 1888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Care By Yes!
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 20 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!