We are trying to decide between Barcelona / Sevilla for 10 days in September.
Stay (points): Hilton (Barcelona) / Hilton Garden Inn (Sevilla)
Do: Relax, walk, eat - don't have to have sites to visit. We just want to wander the streets and eat.. Come back to hotel to sleep in the afternoons ...Early night in.. Easy daytrips (on energetic days, if any) (i.e. via train)
Do (3-4 days): We will have grandparents join us for a few days so we might take turns for dinner out and/or day trips outside city i.e. rent a car..
So what is a better base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??