I am planning for a trip to Barcelona on Budget. I know there are plenty of articles out that which talk about tips for travelling on a budget. But due to my unfamiliarity with the country, I just feel so overwhelmed by the information! Could anybody share your itinerary or share some basic budget tips that are easy to follow. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Portugal
- 10 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 13 Budget campervans hire in Europe???
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 paris to london- day trip
- 16 GTG Paris December 2017
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 10 Days in Austria
- 19 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Christmas Markets 2017
- 24 Le Marche Research Help
- 25 land vs river cruise