DH and I are taking our first trip to Spain next year, and had a few questions about Barcelona.
We only have two and a half days there at the end of our trip, and want to make the most of it.
We hope to see the sights - the fountain in Montjuic, church of the sacred family, Guell park, casa battlo, placa espanya, Gotic quarter, FC Barcelona, and a quick stop at the beach.
I've heard good things about the Barcelona pass / city card, and something called the "HoHo" bus?
Does anyone have any suggestions for how to best get around the city?
Finally we're looking to stay in a safe, relatively quiet neighborhood.
I know that safety in Barcelona is somewhat of a concern with pickpockets running rampant. We want something close to the action, but safe to walk around at night to go to a bar or restaurant for a drink.
(How is Barcelona at night safety wise in general)
If anyone has any great relatively inexpensive tapas restaurant suggestions it would also be much appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 2 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 GTG Paris December 2017
- 7 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 8 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 which language school in Italy?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Driving
- 13 Dubrovnik
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip